No pools, no ponies.
Just ground-breaking treatment that is working…and a loving philosophy.
Ten ways CHI is better at treating addiction:
1. Collaborative, Integrative Treatments – scientifically proven to work: medical, psychological, social, spiritual and economic services all blend together as we work as a team to provide agreed upon best treatment.
2. Holistic – Eastern and Western approaches are utilized in detox, pain management and philosophy. Body-Mind-Spirit are all addressed at once.
3. Comprehensive Care – Treatments are sustained over time, (ideally 4-9 months,) and occur simultaneously with therapeutic aftercare.
4. Trauma-Informed – Psychotherapy is provided by licensed, seasoned therapists who are very skilled in all kinds of trauma (and drama) self-harm, abuse, LGBTQI concerns, identity crisis, bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety and sleep disorders and more. Clinicians are all adept in DBT, CBT, family systems directive therapies and average 20 years experience.
5. Outpatient in the “Real World” – you live and work in the community, rather than being isolated in a bubble. Learn to live a full and satisfying life without substances, while working, playing and engaging in the same world where your triggers exist.
6. Individually Customized – to meet each individual’s needs, with many additional services available to you.
7. Alternative to the Twelve – While we support The Twelve Steps, we are not a Twelve Step based program. We encourage each individual to explore their own spiritual path, finding their own way back to the truth of who they really are.
8. Transformational Coaching and Case Management – AOD Counselors assist with housing, school, work placements and life, supporting you in independent living.
9. Strength Based – We meet you where you are and help you go much further…until you can contribute your worthy contributions. The world needs your gifts and offerings!
10. Family Participation – You might be the “identified patient”, but your family may be contributing to the problem. Let’s give them support and guidance as well with family services: Recovery together may lead to recovering the family.
We want to see you. Show us who you really are…and let’s celebrate that person together!
Holistic evidence-based addiction treatment means treatment demonstrated in research studies to actually work. While pools and ponies are nice, they are not needed for recovery.
Can CHI Recovery be the key to your Recovery? Contact us NOW to find out!
Successes to Date
Psychology Today named us “Best in Treatment, 2014“.
Studied by the renowned addiction researcher Dr. James Sorenson, professor in residence in the UCSF Department of Psychiatry, as well as a clinical psychologist on the medical staff at Zuckerberg San Francisco General, where he is the leader of the Public Service and Minority Cluster of the Clinical Psychology Training Program. He is a faculty mentor in the UCSF Center for AIDS Prevention Studies (CAPS) Visiting Professor program and leads the NIDA-funded Drug Abuse Treatment and Services Research Postdoctoral Training Program, and Dr. Jasmin Llamas, Assistant Professor, Counseling Psychology at Santa Clara University. Dr Llamas concluded that we delivered well beyond what we promised in treatments of holistic, collaborative care. We have agreed to continue to chart our successes in the future, since early outcomes are remarkable.
Next year, we have been invited by The Center for Intelligent Recovery (a 501c3) to participate in a national tour, presenting at professional conferences as an example of “the future of treatment.” I guess each one of us can make a difference.
We can’t wait to see the positive differences YOU will make in other people’s lives.
CLICK on the link below TO SEE MORE about our treatment model
CHI RECOVERY IS A UNIQUE, INNOVATIVE, INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM
SERVING THE NEEDS OF SUBSTANCE ABUSE, CO-OCCURRING DISORDERS
& SPECIFIC MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES WITH OR WITHOUT SUBSTANCE ABUSE.
WE ARE A HOLISTIC, INTEGRATIVE TREAMENT CENTER, NOT A REHAB.
We will work with your insurance company to get you the maximum benefits allowed.
Read more on Treatment Terminology
CHI Recovery will work with your insurance carrier
to get you the maximum benefits possible.
Call us for assistance in understanding your benefits.
Please Contact Us Today to find out what’s covered!
Share Us with Your Social Networks!