You can seek sobriety…
Or you can seek the restoration of your soul… And get a life!
Our program focuses on helping you heal the wounds that led you to want to numb, escape or self-destruct in the first place. We partner with you, inviting you to reframe faulty beliefs and challenge destructive thoughts and beliefs; to self-sooth in healthy ways, connect authentically, and to end or force change in unhealthy relationships or patterns that keep you confined and keeps your soul compressed.
- The Foundation Program: 30 Day Detox, Stabilization and Education
- Integrative, Holistic Healthcare, aka “CORE Program, Part One”: Three months of Evidence Based Care and services.
- Re-Entry, Contribution and Self-Mastery Program, aka “CORE Program, Part Two” : Six months of recommended care for lifelong sobriety.
- Customized Programs for Mental Health: For your mental health concerns, with or without substance abuse.
- Customized Programs for Youth: We will treat youth, ages 14 and older, with one primary adult also participating in the program. We do not offer housing for youth and we can only accept those living locally.
- LGBTQI Track: We understand the need for sensitivity and familiarity with LGBTQI concerns. Special efforts are made for those seeking a welcoming and safe environment. Your program will be created in partnership with you.
PLEASE CALL or CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION on CUSTOM PROGRAMS.
ABOUT CORE PROGRAMS
Our Three-month and Six-month programs are inclusive of all of the elements that comprehensive and long-term scientific studies have demonstrated increase the odds of sustained recovery. CHI delivers superior outpatient adult recovery treatment programs, supported by sober living homes when needed. Our therapeutic treatments are recommended by CASAColumbia as the new Gold Standard of Care.
STATE CERTIFIED with most insurances accepted.
- SUPERVISED DETOX
- PARTIAL HOSPITALIZATION PROGRAM (PHP, also known as “Day Treatment”)
- INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (IOP)
- FOLLOW-UP/AFTERCARE TRANSITIONING SERVICES
Read More About What’s Included in our Core Program