Adult Recovery Treatment Programs
Our Adult Recovery Treatment Programs are priced well below most Rehabs and other I/O offerings. Plus our 6-month program is also fully compliant with The National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse (CASA) recommendations for evidence-based care. Plus CHI Programs are integrative holistic healthcare that are true addiction treatment
Detox Stabilization Program
The first part of most treatment for any of our programs is about Detox Stabilization – interrupting the addiction process, stabilizing, restoring immediate health, and learning how to manage substance abuse inclinations. Participants receive medically-supervised detox, acupuncture and nutritional supplements on an outpatient basis. Participants will also participate in weekly classes dealing with subjects essential to change.
Personal Development Session Sampling:
- Addiction and Disease Management
- Overcoming Self-Sabotage
- Holistic Health & Nutrition
- Non-Violent Communication
- Healing Trauma
Three-Month Program — Integrative, Holistic Healthcare
CHIs’ three-month (12-13 week) adult recovery treatment program is the moderately-priced option for anyone who is ready to detox and find out what is really at the root of their addiction–both physically and emotionally-speaking. You will participate in clinical assessments, given to track your progress, and you’ll benefit from clinical reviews by your collaborative treatment team.
The program includes many professional level services, as detailed below, and includes weekly psychotherapies including Individual, Group, Family and/or Relational. Additional services, such as Biofeedback, Somatic Therapy, EMDR and Hypnotherapy are also available under “Add-On Services”.
CHIs’ three-month program is compliant with CASAColumbia’s Essential Components of Evidence-Care/ Emerging National Standards*.
- Outpatient Medical Detox and Outpatient Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) as needed
- Comprehensive Medical Evaluation, follow-up appointments, and pharmaceutical therapies
- Intensive weekly psychotherapy (with licensed providers) including individual, group and family or relational therapy
- Alternatives to 12 Steps, or many local options within 12 Step Program
- Personal growth through Transformational Coaching and education
- Expansive customization menu
- Case managed community reinforcement: nonprofit advocacy, sober living programming, and volunteerism
- Weekly AOD Counseling support sessions
- Total “Health Restoration Intention” including holistic health practices such as acupuncture/acupressure, nutritional supplements and organ support; plus a gym membership
- Customized treatment plans and contingency management
- Clinical review and Program Manager oversight
- On-going clinical assessment for program revisions/customization needs
- Adolescent specialists
- LGBTQI Track and specialists
- Psychiatric referral
Six-Month Program — Re-Entry, Contribution and Self-Mastery Program
Our 6-month (24-week) adult recovery treatment program is also priced well below most Rehabs and other I/O offerings. Most importantly, the 6-month program is fully compliant with CASAColumbia’s Evidence-based National Standards! See our Program Comparison Chart below: This full treatment program integrates and adds continuing therapeutic support, assistance in gaining employment, advancing education, integrative holistic healthcare and addiction treatment.
Ready to start your recovery program? Call or Contact Us Today! 707-812-7772