10 ways CHI’s better at treating addiction 10 ways CHI’s better at treating addiction.
1. Collaborative, Integrative Treatments – scientifically proven to work: medical, psychological, social, spiritual and economic services all blend together as we work as a team to provide agreed upon best treatment.
2. Holistic – Eastern and Western approaches are utilized in detox, pain management and philosophy. Body-Mind-Spirit are all addressed at once.
occur simultaneously with therapeutic aftercare.
4. Trauma-Informed – Psychotherapy is provided by licensed, seasoned therapists who are very skilled in all kinds of trauma (and dra
a) self-harm, abuse, LGBTQI concerns, identity crisis, bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety and sleep disorders and more. Clinicians are all adept in DBT, CBT, family systems directive therapies and average 20 years experience.
5. Outpatient in the “Real World” – you live and work in the community, rather than being isolated in a bubble. Learn to live a full and satisfying life without substances, while working, playing and engaging in the same world where your triggers exist.
6. Individually Customized – to meet each individual’s needs, with many additional services available to you.
7. Alternative to the Twelve – While we support The Twelve Steps, we are not a Twelve Step based program. We encourage each individual to explore their own spiritual path, finding their own way back to the truth of who they really are.
8. Transformational Coaching and Case Management – AOD Counselors assist with housing, school, work placements and life, supporting you in independent living.
9. Strength Based – We meet you where you are and help you go much further…until you can contribute your worthy contributions. The world needs your gifts and offerings!
10. Family Participation – You might be the “identified patient”, but your family might be contributing to the problem. Let’s give them support and guidance they might benefit from, as well, with family services: recovery together may lead to recovering the family.
We want to see you. Show us who you really are…we will not shame you.
Evidence-based treatment means treatment demonstrated in research studies to actually work. While pools and ponies are nice, they are not needed for recovery.
CHI RECOVERY IS A INNOVATIVE, HEALTHCARE TREATMENT CENTER, NOT A REHAB.
OFFERING INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAMS – Evidenced Based, no pools no ponies !
SERVING THE NEEDS OF SUBSTANCE ABUSE, CO-OCCURRING DISORDERS
AND SPECIFIC MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES WITH OR WITHOUT SUBSTANCE ABUSE.
“At CHI Recovery we really do believe it’s what’s on the inside that counts.”
Read more about what we do and why we do it.