Holistic, Integrative and Collaborative Healthcare
CHI RECOVERY IS A STATE CERTIFIED, UNIQUE, INNOVATIVE, INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM
SERVING THE NEEDS OF SUBSTANCE ABUSE, CO-OCCURRING DISORDERS
& SPECIFIC MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES WITH OR WITHOUT SUBSTANCE ABUSE.
(State Certification, Department of Health Care Services, # 490040AP)
WE ARE LICENSED FOR ADULT DETOX, PARTIAL HOSPITALIZATION (PHP) AND INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAMMING (IOP).
WE ARE A HOLISTIC, INTEGRATIVE TREATMENT CENTER, NOT A REHAB.
80% SOBER RATE OVER FIVE YEARS, CONFIRMED BY FAMILY
AWARDED BEST N TREATMENT, 2012 BY PSYCHOLOGY TODAY
RESEARCHED BY RENOWNED PROFESSOR, DR. JAMES SORENSON, UCSF AND DR JASMIN LLAMAS, SANTA CLARA UNIVERSITY; Results available for your review.
PRESENTED AT THE AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION, ANNUAL CONFERENCE, 2017
Customized Care Plans Meeting Clients where they are:
- physical- medical health, housing, employment
- social- survival/stabilization, building friendships and community in the world where you must learn to live
- emotional and psychological – Therapies for self and entire family
- spiritual exploration – resonating with your beliefs and interests, not pushing any agenda
Whether you are struggling with mental health challenges or you are under the weight of a Substance Use Disorder, CHI Recovery can help.
Our success rates are very high because we treat every person, and his or her situation, with the best treatment practices available.
In addition to healthcare treatment, our social services component assists with housing, employment and education. Case Management is instrumental in effecting change in your life. We can help you to achieve optimal lifetime successes and joy.
CHI Recovery is prepared to help you at the highest level of “evidence-based” professional healthcare… and we do so at an affordable price. Simply stated, we can prove that we offer the highest standards of essential care, because we have actually tracked the results of every client.
We have two programs to serve you:
Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Program, with or without Mental Health concerns
Mental Health Program without SUD concerns.
You are not the things you struggle with. You are not summarized in this moment. In fact, we understand that you are so much more than your challenges and we will help you to discover the genuine and amazing human being that you are. Everyone has compassion, creativity, camaraderie and other contributions to share. WE will help you to illuminate yours.
We are often asked why our programs are working when others’ fail.
It comes down to a few simple facts:
- We know what we are doing.
- You may know what you need, and we listen to you… or you have no clue, but our experts do.
- Our treatments for Mental Health last three to six months. (This is a tricky one, because rehabs and insurance companies have sold the public the idea that they can cure anything in 30 days–no matter how ridiculous that is!)
- Our programs take place in the real world. Thinking treatment should only take place in a residential facility is just wrong. You must learn to cope and live in the world that surrounds you. Our AOD Counselors will help you establish a life and healthy practices to do just that.
- Treatment is provided face to face with professional, clinically skilled licensed providers–from therapists to Medical personnel to Holistic Healthcare providers, working together and collaboratively.
- The entire program is governed and monitored closely, with on-going assessments and interventions when we hit hit new bumps or challenges along the way.
- The programs’ protocols are positively affecting you physically, emotionally, educationally, psychologically, socially and spiritually.
- Our protocols are not Twelve Step based and we do not require Twelve Step participation, although we do encourage it.
Want to know more? Discover how CHI is better at treating Substance Use Disorder.
We can’t wait to see the positive differences YOU will make in other people’s lives.
CLICK on the link below TO SEE MORE about our treatment model
Read more on Treatment Terminology
CHI Recovery will work with your insurance carrier
to get you the maximum benefits possible.
We’re happy to help you in understanding your benefits.
Please Contact Us Today to find out what’s covered!
Share With Us On Your Social Networks!