Holistic, Integrative and Collaborative Healthcare
A UNIQUELY INNOVATIVE, INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT
SYSTEM OFfERING PATIENT NAVIGATION AND CONCIERGE SERVICES.
THROUGH OUR CONCIERGE MODEL OF CARE WE PROVIDE FULLY CUSTOMIZED & INDIVIDUALIZED HEALTHCARE TREATMENTS FOR THOSE SUFFERING FROM:
- Substance Use Disorder (SUD)—Abuse or Addiction
- Co-Occurring, Dual Diagnosis Disorders
- Compulsions, such as sex, pornography, gaming or gambling addictions
- Other mental health concerns, such as self-harm syndrome, bipolar, depression and anxiety disorders —with or without SUD
With our clinical expertise and input, we will help you craft your own program.
- Of those who completed fully comprehensive 3-6-month programs with us, 80% have sustained their sobriety over five years of tracking, according to self-reporting and a secondary confirmation by a family member.
- CHI Recovery was awarded “BEST IN TREATMENT, 2012” by the magazine, Psychology Today.
- We were researched by renowned addiction researcher, Dr. James Sorenson, Principal Investigator of NIH/NIDA and Professor/Director at UCSF, and Dr. Jasmin Llamas or Santa Clara University. Results available for your review.
- CHI Recovery was presented Dr. Sorenson at the AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION’S ANNUAL CONFERENCE, 2017
Each Customized Care Plan is Designed with You to Meet Your Needs… and Your Budget!
Our Menu of Services:
- Therapeutic Interventions
- Safe Housing Assistance with placements in Sober Living Environments (“SLE”)
- Clinical Evaluations and Assessments
- Intensive, Expert Psychotherapy: Exceptional behavioral and mental healthcare therapies for both the participant and for the entire family—
- Individual Therapy
- Relational Therapy
- DBT and CBT Process Group Therapy
- Family Systems Therapy
- Sex Therapy
- Psychiatric Evaluations- both traditional and Functional Medicine
- Clinical Consultations with Specialists
- Superior Diagnostic Assessments and Expanded Care Referrals
- Holistic Healthcare
- Nutritional Counseling
- Medical Grade, Individually Formulated Supplements
- Private Coaching Sessions
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD) Counseling
- Transformational Accountability
- Life Skills and Individual Goals
- Non-Violent Communication and Anger Management
- TRE – Tension, Stress, and Trauma Releasing Exercises
- Yoga for Trauma
- Medi-Cal Enrollment Assistance
- Somatic Emotional Release Technique (ERT)
- Lymphatic Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
WE ARE NOT A REHAB OR RESIDENTIAL FACILITY, HOWEVER WE DO OFFER “HYBRID RESIDENTIAL” HOUSING THROUGH ASSOCIATION WITH OUR SOBER LIVING HOME PARTNERS.
Create the program which best suits your needs. CHI Recovery is prepared to serve as either as your primary care providers or as providers of intensive aftercare services. Whether you are struggling with mental health challenges or you are under the weight of a Substance Use Disorder, CHI Recovery can help. Our success rates are very high because we treat every person according to his or her needs and situation, and always with evidence-based care—which are treatments proven to work.
We are often asked why our programs are working when others’ fail.
It comes down to a few simple facts:
- Quality of Care is essential. Treatments are provided face-to-face with professional, clinically-skilled and seasoned, licensed providers.
- You may know what you need, so we listen to you… If you don’t, its likely that our experts do.
- Thinking treatment should only take place in a residential facility is just wrong. SUD sufferers especially, must learn to cope and live in the real world that surrounds us. Our providers will help you establish a life and healthy practices to do just that.
- Our therapists and Holistic Healthcare providers collaboratively work together to help you stay on course with unified treatment plans.
- Your program is governed and monitored closely and can be altered along the way if new issues or challenges emerge.
- All treatment providers are governed by shared treatment team protocols which will likely positively affect you in several areas–physically, emotionally, educationally, psychologically, socially and spiritually.
- We are not Twelve Step based and we do not require Twelve Step participation, although we do encourage participation in spiritual explorations, Smart Recovery and Refuse Recovery.
You are not the things you struggle with. You are not summarized in this moment. In fact, we understand that you are so much more than the current challenges you face. We can help you to discover the genuine and amazing human being that you really are. Everyone has compassion, creativity, camaraderie and other contributions to share. Let us help you to illuminate yours. We can’t wait to see the positive differences YOU will make in other people’s lives.
Want to know more? Discover how CHI is better at treating Substance Use Disorder.
CLICK on the link below TO SEE MORE about our treatment model.
Read more on Treatment Terminology
CHI Recovery is an Out-of-Network Provider.
We will provide you with monthly “Superbills” for your ease in seeking reimbursed benefits from your insurance carrier.
We’re happy to help you better understand your benefits. Contact Us today to find out what’s likely covered.
CLICK on the link below TO SEE MORE about our treatment model
Read more on Treatment Terminology
CHI Recovery will work with your insurance carrier
to get you the maximum benefits possible.
We’re happy to help you in understanding your benefits.
Please Contact Us Today to find out what’s covered!
Share About Us On Your Social Networks!