Holistic Addiction Treatment Programs
What We Do and Why We Do It
CHI Recovery is available to address your addiction and mental health needs. Whether you would rather focus your energy on individual or group therapy, or find CHI’s dedication to proper nutrition enticing, we can assist you in creating a program customized to fit your unique needs.
CHI Recovery also takes a unique stance on the traditional Twelve Step program. As a support group, the Twelve Step program can be incredibly beneficial, even essential, for an individual’s recovery. That’s why our participants are encouraged to become involved with a twelve step program, or another spiritual connection that will provide the same benefits, to supplement the treatment they will receive. The Twelve Step program doesn’t work for everyone, and is very unlikely to be effective without evidence-based treatment. Thankfully, CHI Recovery offers many different alternatives to the Twelve Step program, including yoga, meditation, as well as other spiritual-based meetings that truly make our programs – holistic addiction treatment.
CHI Recovery focuses on treating your mind, body, and spirit, while nurturing your intellect.
WHAT YOUR EVIDENCE-BASED TREATMENT PROGRAM MIGHT LOOK LIKE *
YOUR FIRST MONTH is dedicated to healing and strengthening the body. We will continue to improve your health together, throughout the program:
- We start you out with helpful information about detoxing and will work with your physician to address other physical issues you might be having.
- You might also meet with the acupuncturist and nutritionist for pain management, organ detox and stabilization.
- You might be encouraged to use non-addictive, non-damaging pharmaceutical support if needed.
- We will do our best to keep you off of drugs like Methadone and Suboxone, introducing you instead to natural alternatives that are safe for your mind and body, but we have these resources availlabe when necassary.
- We can teach you to self-care and to use alternative therapies to heal. If these do not do the trick, we have the other traditional treatments available to us.
YOUR NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS you will receive frequent treatments. Over time, these integrative healthcare services will help halt the destruction of your disease and will put you on a path toward a more successful and sustainable recovery.
NOW WE CAN GET BUSY WITH THE REST OF YOUR PROGRAM!
- Once we have actually addressed the disease of addiction, and the physiological causes and effects thereof, we can get down to business–exploration of and development of Your True Self!
- This journey is led by a team of licensed Clinical Psychotherapists who are also skilled addiction specialists
- Your program can provide you with weekly individual therapy, group therapy, and relational counseling
Please read more about the program details in the holistic addiction treatment.
Thank you for exploring the option of CHI Recovery. We are here to help.